Ysleta Lutheran Mission Human Care is a faith-based, 501c(3), non-profit organization that provides relief and human care services while planting and nurturing missions on the U.S./Mexico border (El Paso/Juarez region). Founded in 1982, YLM provides aid and ministry services that benefit the lives of thousands of people every year. Ysleta Lutheran Mission Human Care is a Recognized Service Organization (RSO) of the LCMS.
Board of Directors
The members of YLMHC’s Board of Directors are engaged in the work of YLMHC and have agreed to 5 yr. terms overseeing and directing our operations. The group meets quarterly at the mission in El Paso, TX, in February, May, August, and November.
Current YLMHC Board Members:
- CHAIRPERSON – Tim Eyerman, El Paso, TX
- VICE CHAIRMAN – Jorge Viramontes, El Paso, TX
- SECRETARY – Tom Stuebe, Centennial, CO
- TREASURER – Tim Weyer, El Paso, TX
- Katherine (Kitty) Bolgar, El Paso, TX
- Michael Brondos, Centennial, CO
- Damian Petrini, Strongsville, OH
Ex Oficio Members
- PRESIDENT / CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER – Rev. Dr. Karl Heimer de la Cotera
- CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER – Rev. Stephen Heimer
Mission and Vision
“Changing lives every day through simple acts of kindness”
We labor to see…God’s people working together,
providing relief to the suffering,
encouraging and equipping missions,
instilling health and opportunity,
and reaching the spiritually lost with
the good news of Christ on both sides of the U.S./Mexico border.