Ysleta Lutheran Mission Human Care is a faith-based, 501c(3), non-profit organization that provides relief and human care services while planting and nurturing missions on the U.S./Mexico border (El Paso/Juarez region). Founded in 1982, YLMHC provides aid and ministry services that benefit the lives of thousands of people every year.
- Holistic Care: Food; Clothing; Health and Hygiene; School Supplies and Scholarships; Christmas Gifts, Jackets, and Blankets; Home Construction and Repair; Mariachi Care Serenades; Spiritual Instruction and Care
- Start and Nurture Churches and Missions
- Provide Classes: Marriage Basics; Music Classes; Immersion Spanish; Podcasts
- Board of Directors
- Staff & Volunteers
- United States (Far West Texas & Southern NM) – El Paso, TX, San Pablo Lutheran Church; El Paso, TX, Zion Lutheran Church; El Paso, TX, Cristo Luz Del Mundo Mission; Sparks, TX, Family Outreach; Horizon City, TX, Family Outreach; Las Cruces, NM, Rey de Reyes Mission
- Mexico (State of Chihuahua) – Anapra (Juarez), Iglesia Luterana San Lucas; Anapra (Juarez), Iglesia Luterana Sin Paredes; Chihuahua City, Iglesia Luterana Gloria Dei; Janos, Family Outreach; Juarez, Children Outreach at San Francisco; Juarez, Iglesia Luterana Cristo Rey; Juarez, Iglesia Luterana Santisima Trinidad; Juarez, Mission San Pedro y San Pablo; San Lorenzo, Iglesia Luterana San Esteban; Sicachique, Iglesia Luterana Nueva Esperanza